East Carolina Tractor Company
Posted 2 years ago
Our sister company East Carolina Tractor Company is seeking a skilled and trained Diesel Mechanic.
Our core values are:
- Glorify God in Everything We Do.
- Under Promise, Over Deliver.
- If You Say It, Do It.
- Do It Right the First Time.
- Efficient, Integrity Driven Solutions.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver license and acceptable driving record
- 2+ years’ experience with a focus on Diesel engines but proficient with all types of vehicle repairs
- Adequate tools to perform job requirements
- High technical aptitude and willingness to learn
- Basic computer/phone skills
- Must be motivated and show initiative throughout the workday.
- Welding and torch experienced preferred but not required.
- CDL license or be able to obtain one is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to read and understand wiring diagrams and schematics.
- The ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair all types of vehicles.
- Must be able to operate hand tools, power tools, all service type of gauges, meters, etc.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds regularly, at times exert up to 150lbs of force to pull, push, lift carry.
- Company Paid health care for employee’s and family option available
- Unlimited pay based off performance
- Retirement/ Disability insurance plans available
- FSA Options Available
- Vacation/holiday pay
- Affordable payroll deduction for the purchasing of tools as well as boot purchase refund program
- Uniforms provided
- Certification programs and continuous training opportunities for income and career advancement
- Positive and professional working environment
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation: Based Upon Experience.
All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and will be subject to a background check and motor vehicle report. Equipment Plus/TFS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||ECT Fleeet|