Equipment Plus Total Facility Solutions Commercial Refrigeration Service Technician
Equipment Plus Total Facility Solutions provides services to single and multi-location commercial building and restaurant owners. We strive to help our customers be as successful as possible through total facility solutions and have built a reputation for excellence since 1990! Our Commercial Refrigeration Service Technicians serve clients in various locations across the region specializing in the installation, service and preventative maintenance of commercial equipment. We are currently seeking reliable technicians to join our team. Come join us and see why our exceptional customer care and Core Values make us the leading provider in the industry!
Our Core Values are;
- Glorify God in Everything We Do.
- Under Promise, Over Deliver.
- If You Say It, Do It.
- Do It Right the First Time.
- Efficient, Integrity Driven Solutions
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver license and acceptable driving record
- 2+ years’ experience with Refrigeration repair/ HVAC installation and repair
- CFC/EPA Certification required
- High technical aptitude and willingness to learn
- Basic computer/phone skills
- Must be able to read and understand wiring diagrams and schematics
- 1-2 years similar experience and/or training in refrigeration equipment
- The ability to troubleshoot, repair, and perform preventative maintenance on refrigeration equipment such as reach-in and walk-in boxes, cooler display cases, ice machines, salad tables, frozen beverage, beer systems etc. (Hot side repair experience welcome as well.)
- Experience with sheet metal, gaskets, hardware and fixture repair skills are a plus.
- Must be able to operate hand tools, power tools, gauges, meters, hoists, rigging equipment, torches and measuring equipment to perform service of the unit.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds regularly, at times exert up to 150lbs of force to pull, push, lift carry.
- Ability to climb and work from a ladder, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, stand, walk, twist, grasp to perform essential job functions.
- Ability to tolerate environmental conditions consisting of extreme heat, cold, noise, vibration, fumes, dust, and poor ventilation.
- Must be able to operate a commercial vehicle in a safe manner and adhere to all company safety requirements.
- Must be able to work on-call nights and weekends when assigned.
- Must have ability to effectively communicate with the customer, and work independently under pressure, and without close supervision.
- 4 DAY WORK WEEK
- Company Paid health care for employee’s and family option available
- Unlimited pay based off performance
- Dispatched from home (leave your house in the morning with van, return at end of day with van)
- Retirement/ Disability insurance plans available
- HRA & FSA Options Available
- Vacation/holiday pay
- Affordable payroll deduction for the purchasing of tools as well as boot purchase refund program
- Service vehicle, cell phone and uniforms provided
- Certification programs and continuous training opportunities for income and career advancement
- Positive and professional working environment
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation: Based Upon Experience. C Level Technicians starting at $45Kyearly and up to $80K yearly for A+ Technicians.
All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and will be subject to a background check and motor vehicle report.
Equipment Plus Total Facility Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Day shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Refrigeration repair/ HVAC installation and repair: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- EPA Certification (Preferred)
|Job Category||Service Department|