Equipment Plus Total Facility Solutions Human Resources ManagerOur core values are;
- Glorify God in Everything We Do.
- Under Promise, Over Deliver.
- If You Say It, Do It.
- Do It Right the First Time.
- Efficient, Integrity Driven Solutions.
- College diploma or equivalent job experience
- OSHA Administration a PLUS
- Experience with Benefits software a PLUS
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, skilled in Excel
- 2+ years’ experience with in Human Resources Administration
- High aptitude and willingness to learn
- Basic phone and printer skills
- Recruit new employees using various methods including recruiting websites, social media, and direct. Develop job descriptions and assist with development of new roles.
- Manage annual/regular benefits enrollments for all staff including presentation, communication, and execution. Administrate timely responses to time off requests and ensure proper staffing.
- Complete all compliance based reporting including OSHA, Worker’s Compensation, 401K Compliance, and others as needed.
- Manage regular employee review system and administrate employee improvement measures in a concise and effective manner.
- Manage the employee handbook. Assist with developing employee policies and relaying to the staff.
- Create and maintain New Hire and Termination processes that are consistent with our Core Values. Ensure employees have all resources they need to be successful, including policy training, technology, and contact information.
- Approve and complete biweekly payroll. Address any discrepancies, document prof of work, and verify commissions, PTO, Holiday, and deductions.
- Research changes in OSHA, Federal, or State policy and legal requirements. Gain knowledge on trends regarding salary, benefits, and employee work conditions.
- Must be able to provide high quality employee care while having the ability to effectively communicate.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Company Paid health care for employee’s and family option available
- AFLAC, Disability, and Life insurance options with employer contribution
- FSA Options Available
- Retirement plan with 4% company match
- Vacation/holiday pay
- Certification programs and continuous training opportunities for income and career advancement
- Flexible work arrangements available
- Positive and professional working environment
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation: Based Upon Experience.
All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and will be subject to a background check and motor vehicle report. Equipment Plus Total Facility Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Human Resources Occupations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Human Resource Administration: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
|Job Category||Office Administration|